Its a known fact that a picture can speak a thousand words. But what about the veracity of the story that the picture says. I see life in its real form and then as I see a frame of it being captured in a photograph, the more convinced I am becoming that a picture, if anything, is far from the real truth behind the actual scene or the characters in the frame. Yes, I am talking about persons, a bird or any still life cannot pose for the camera. We often judge any person based on his or her photograph and the surrounding backdrop. Most of the times we believe in the story that the photographer is trying to tell. Most of the times, if one witnesses just (+ or -) 3 seconds after the snap was taken, he or she can get a clearer idea about the nature of the person or the truthfulness of the scenario. That is not to say that photos don't convey any truth at all. The point is we should rather be cautioned when judging someone based on pictures, if at all there is any need to judge the person.
Why am I writing this? Because few seconds ago I was watching some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment